Sign in to follow this  
Badyz

Badyz

Username:Badyz

Time Played (full screen picture):https://gyazo.com/54b9f488b64be11b48a7353b601cbcd6

Timezone: i m from canada quebec (montreal)

Any outstanding infractions on your account?: no yet i think !

How many hours are you able to do(day/week)?:  8 hour per day atleast

Any past experiences?: i have some in past like moderator

Do you have Skype?: yes i have

What is your strongest and weakest trait (personality)?:my weaknest it my gambler side.., my strongest it i like help each other.

Strength:my strength is my ambition to want to help, I am very curious and I have a very good logic.

Weakness:  my weakness is my strong head, I am very stubborn but I manage it!

What makes you think you'd be a good asset for us?: . im realy active on game , im friendly with all player, i know alot about Scape-War.

What five qualities do YOU think are necessary for support?:  patient, to be polite, understandable, social, sense of humor

What do you hope to achieve in the long run?:help to handle all kind of thing in game for give more time to owner for make update !

Although I downvoted this because I don't see you answering help chat and I see you arguing with people I still think there's a good chance that you could be good for the staff team. The best quality you have atm is your play time. Just work on being more friendly. Best of luck man. 

On 5/9/2019 at 4:54 PM, twisted pure said:

Although I downvoted this because I don't see you answering help chat and I see you arguing with people I still think there's a good chance that you could be good for the staff team. The best quality you have atm is your play time. Just work on being more friendly. Best of luck man. 

i answer alot , its just your on like 20 min per day .. what ever thx i take note of that !

Sign in to follow this