Sign in to follow this  
Chewzie

Chewzie's staff application

Username: Chewzie

Time Played (full screen picture): 1 day, 12 hours on my "Staff" account and 3 days, 10 hours on my ironman main

Timezone: CEST (GMT+2)

Any outstanding infractions on your account?: No.

How many hours are you able to do(day/week)?:  30-35hrs a week.

Any past experiences?: I've been mod and admin on some other servers a couple of years ago.

Do you have Skype?: I do.

What is your strongest and weakest trait (personality)?: My strongest trait is that I am very helpful and always in the mood to help out those who doesn't know as much as I do. Beyond that, I would say that I am very kind and fair. My weakest trait is my terrible patience, if i want something done, I want it now.

Strength: Humble and helpful.

Weakness:  Gonna have to go with the patience again.

What makes you think you'd be a good asset for us?: I'm pretty much always online during the peak hours, and on multiple occassions have I noticed that the staff team may be a bit short on people. I have also a lot of knowledge about the game, since I've been playing the real version for 10+ years non-stop and Scape-war for around 9 months. I'm also GMT+2 which means that I'll be on when our fellow Americans are at work/ in school.

What five qualities do YOU think are necessary for support?: 

1. Knowledge about the game in general and also about this server in specific.

2. Helpfulness. 

3. Hospitality.

4. Good judgement. (What to do in what situations)

5. Wanting a bigger and better community

What do you hope to achieve in the long run?: I hope to achieve a much bigger yet as cohesive community as it is today. I love to watch the server grow for every day, and I already see a huge improvement from when I started playing over 9 months ago. Now I think it is time for me to be a part of the growth and hopefully, the community that we've built will grow even bigger and stronger. 

Namnlös.png

Sorry dude.

hardly see you in game and im online ALOT,  and when you do there is not much interaction with the community.

There has been times I have seen people ask you directly questions in regards to items or general help and there was no reply.

If this was to change then yes you would have my vote 100%  but until then I would have to stick with my "-1 vote"

Really sorry.

Sign in to follow this