Sign in to follow this  
Zenyte

Zenyte's Staff Application

The thread for applications was closed to I'm posting here in hopes that a Forum Moderator/Admin will move the Topic to the Application Thread.

Username: Zenyte

Time Played (full screen picture): Posted 

Timezone: EST USA

Any outstanding infractions on your account?: None at all

How many hours are you able to do(day/week)?:  25-30 

Any past experiences?: I've been support and Mod on roughly 3-4 servers. Mostly small ones but I stayed until they all eventually closed.

Do you have Skype?: Yes

What is your strongest and weakest trait (personality)?: I can care too much on a situation sometimes. Not enough to make me say anything negative, but sometimes enough to make me feel a bit too invested. Strongest trait is my leadership skill and hospitality. I can make anyone new feel at home as soon as they join and help them with anything they need all the way through.

Strength: As a father and Oldest sibling of 8, I know how to maintain even the stickiest situations - No matter the degree of it.

Weakness:  Sometimes I'll have to step away to take care of my son because he's my #1 priority.

What makes you think you'd be a good asset for us?: I've been playing almost a full 2 days and i've got a good layout of the game. Everyone knows me and also knows I'm a nice guy who's always willing to help. I use ::yell to let everyone know they can pm me with questions and I can help - I get them frequently. Also I would love to see a server with such a strong ground grow. Scape-War will be the best.

What five qualities do YOU think are necessary for support?:  1. Hospitality 2. Calm/collected 3. Great personality 4. Time-investment 5. Game Knowledge

What do you hope to achieve in the long run?: I plan on achieving experience with different people from any country. I want everyone who joins to know I'm here to help and that the staff here will go above and beyond to make sure their experience with Scape-War is the best they will get. In-game wise I plan on getting max and completely every achievement.

scapewarplayedtime.png

scapewar1.png

scapewar2.png

scapewar3.png

+1 Dude,  

Id be happy to have you on community support with me :D  you help people and offer people to contact you all the time / any time when they need help.. 

think i need to step my game up or you will be taking my spot  LMAO

Good Luck!

Sign in to follow this