Sign in to follow this  
Steven

26/06/2017 Staff update

Hello members of the Scape-War community!

First of all, I want to wish you all a happy day on behalf of the whole staff team!
The following changes have occured to the team:

@Mickey has been promoted to Co-Owner

@Mickey has shown to us that he has what it takes to take on the role of Co-Owner and we all wish to congratulate him on this success.

If I am going to study International Secyrity then Mickey takes over my role if I can't log on some time. 

@Nuclear

Promoted to Community-Manager! He will likely be a valuable asset to the staff team.

We are still looking for good quality staff members, so if you think you have what it takes, feel free to apply on the staff application section of the forums following the correct format!

Steven
Scape-War Owner

Thank you to the entire server for the opertunity. It has been my honor and will continue to be to serve this commuinty. Also good luck to nuclear in his new position!

Gratz guys! Couldn't think of two better people for the job! Gotten to know Mickey over past month or so and he's been a valuable asset to our team at Scape-War! And for Nuclear, we go back to the days at Alos. Great leader, and will be great as Community Manager here on Scape-War. Congrats @Mickey and @Nuclear

Guest Magicbro

Congratulations to my good friend @Nuclear...I don't know of anyone more deserving of this spot. Same goes for @Mickey and his willingness to crackdown and tenaciousness when it comes to getting the job done. Congrats to both of you! =)