Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beatz

Beatz Staff Application

Name: Bryce 

Username: Beatz

Where are you from?: Illinois

Timezone: CST (UTC -6)

Ingame Time with picture: 9d1e4e4e6522aaf0f497882a88974bba.png (Over 40 days pre reset)

How many hours can you spend daily ingame?: 8+ hours daily

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?: To help benefit the server that plays during the time i'm on and to support the growth of the server as it moves on throughout the months. I find that many people need help that could require something as an unjailing or the ability to help them in a situation which requires a staff members powers and I want to be there to assist. 

What are some Strengths/Weaknesses you have?: My strength is that I have been a staff member before so I know what it takes to get the job done and that I have been on this server for awhile and know everything you need to know about the server. My weakness is that I am in the military which would sometimes take priority over the server in which I won't be able to be on all the time at the normal times I do play but that just means there will be a variety when it comes to the times I am on.

Staff Experience: Been staff on big servers such as Soulsplit and Tizenx when those servers were around.

What are the qualities you have: Great Leadership qualities due to my experience in the military, Able to communicate and do my best to make any situation better than it is by resolving it, also have a passion for the game and love being on. I do many giveaways and streams to bring the community together by massing bosses or just chilling and listening to music.

Five Quality's a Staff member should have: Leadership, Mutual Respect with all staff and nonstaff, Communication, Ability to resolve tough situations, Liked by the community

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted: I hope to spread my knowledge of the game to the community to help them achieve their goals on Scape-War. I also want to be there to help out anyone who needs a hand and to be able to support the server with all i've got.

Scape-Warians, please vote by reply.  :)

No question about it in my opinion, since he's done it before he can most likely do it again. Voting yes!

This guy will be realy helpfull whit the server or well he is allready :D its a yes from me <3 

+1 from me, think you can have a great impact on future of the server, goodluck!

+1 from me,   dude is always only and gets on with everyone which is a key factor to being staff.

Hes mostly online so yes :) 

Well this speaks for itself