Sign in to follow this  

STAFF APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN

Hello Scape-War community. Today I have decided to open up the staff application section of the forums. I will review all applications with a fine comb and find suitable candidates to join our staff team. Now as expected there are some requirments to apply for staff alongside a format which should be used. Any applicants that don’t meet the requirments or don’t use the designated format below will not be considered and instantly declined. I hope that anyone who decides to apply for a server support position does so with the up most maturity and profesionalism.

Below are the minimum requirments to apply for a server support role:

1. Members must NOT bring an application towards ANY staff member for a vouch, support, look-over, etc., and this includes being declined as well. If we decline them - leave it.

2. Members must wait a week before posting another application.

3. Members must have a minimum of two days play time (provide picture of your play time in your format).

4. Members must have Discord to communicate.

5. Members must not have outstanding or serious infractions on their account (e.g. being muted, banned, etc.)

6. Members must not have ANY infractions on the forums (no exceptions and overrides rule 5).

Please use the format below in your application:

Username:

Time Played (full screen picture):

Timezone:

Any outstanding infractions on your account?:

How many hours are you able to do(day/week)?:  

Any past experiences?:

Do you have Skype?:

What is your strongest and weakest trait (personality)?:

Strength:

Weakness:  

What makes you think you'd be a good asset for us?: .

What five qualities do YOU think are necessary for support?:  

What do you hope to achieve in the long run?: