Sign in to follow this  
Lola

Staff application.

Hi everyone! As you may know, i've been playing the server for quite a bit now. I've seen many things in here and aquired a good knowledge of the content that the server has. I'm posting my application as a staff in here. 

Why should I be a Staff?

1. I'm studying as a police officer in my country, so I'm familiar with enforcement of laws.

2. I'm active, being on everyday or almost.

3. I'm friendly and helpful, as many people can relate I think.

4. I've tried everything on the server and know most of it.

5. I like the server and want to make it better for every players. It's growing and want to help it be greater everyday.

6. I want everybody to have a fair play and be happy to be part of the scape-war's community.

In short, I think being part of the staffs could be a plus to the community and I'd be glad to help it improve with my knowledge and happiness.

Cordially, 

Lola. 

r-CANADIAN-FLAG-large570.jpg

i will support you on the staff application, you are always helpful too others, and you seem too know what you are doing. would be great too have you on our staff team.

Lola <3

Spookz

The staff application forum will be opened on sunday the 17th of june. I will be creating a format so you can apply then. You are a valued membe of the community and I can't see much to fault about you. Get the forum activity up and I'm sure you will be a strong contender come application time.

Best of luck

-Mickey