Staff Feedback.

Here at Scape-War we rely on you the community to offer feed back about the staff team. Feel free to post CONSTRUCTIVE feed back about our staff team as it is one of the main ways we can judge who is doing there job correctly and who isn't.

If your goal is to just bash the staff/server then I think a mute is acceptable. Don't know if this was the case in this instance, but I'm sure it will be cleared up. Then again, if it was Steven that ban/muted you he must've had a reason. And the only person able to undo this would be Steven himself. 

I'm asking for constructive feedback about staff. There is a cetrain way to voice your opinions.

Alright, so here we go.

It seems to me that Steven promoted several people soon after they joined, with them surpassing the server support rank entirely, jumping straight to a Moderator rank. Being a current and former staff member on several very large servers, I can say with confidence that this is very unorthodox way of doing things. Don't like the style myself, as I believe people should earn their ranks and work their way up, but to each his own. 

Well. 

Support/s: (They do not have alot of commands, but they are helping newcomers. I have seen them alot online so I decided to promote them cuz they know alot of server.)

Pfc pug  LAST LOGIN: 2017-06-04 20:05:02

It is acceptable because his mom is very sick and I hope everything will be okay.

Flintsone LAST LOGIN: 2017-06-05 23:02:51

He is also active.

Reverze LAST LOGIN: 2017-06-06 19:32:53

Very active guy! 

Moderators: (They have more commands to play with)

Cake Soap LAST LOGIN: 2017-06-06 09:28:37

The guy I trust much, he is from Alos. (Very active)

Spookz LAST LOGIN: 2017-06-06 16:59:33

The guy I also trust and he also support the server alot.

Administrator/s:

Matt 

- Well, he is not active so much but if he got more free time he will be more online :)

Community Manager/s: 

Mickey

- When he logged on first time on Scape-War, he said: "I will be community manager soon" AND HE EARNED IT SO FAST. Like you see, he is very active.

Anyways, if you have pretensions, then contact me. :)

Best regards,

Steven

pretensions

Im pretty sure bape kicked me off the server when i was about to attack someone in the wilderness at lava drags. He says hes going to snapchat u and get command logs and proof he didnt but yeah so far definitely seems like he did.

Right after I got kicked from the server as I was about to attack an account named wilkins i disconnected so I logged in on a lvl 3 and teled up, to find bape and wilkins chillin together. When I log back on my account geared in pk gear they were not there anymore(its 40+ wild so he couldnt of teled, or ran out of distance in a matter of 2 seconds as my accs are same password and 1 letter difference in username.)

I could be wrong though.

37 minutes ago, Slick said:

Im pretty sure bape kicked me off the server when i was about to attack someone in the wilderness at lava drags. He says hes going to snapchat u and get command logs and proof he didnt but yeah so far definitely seems like he did.

Right after I got kicked from the server as I was about to attack an account named wilkins i disconnected so I logged in on a lvl 3 and teled up, to find bape and wilkins chillin together. When I log back on my account geared in pk gear they were not there anymore(its 40+ wild so he couldnt of teled, or ran out of distance in a matter of 2 seconds as my accs are same password and 1 letter difference in username.)

I could be wrong though.

So , what will happen when steven checks the logs and proves it wasn't me ? a mute period for flaming me over the yell and apology seems fair to me. I have 0% to worry about. I know steven will check and it will prove I did nothing lol. we can even offer the other party to comment on this , also known as wilkas? wilkins or whatever his name is.

3 hours ago, Slick said:

I could be wrong though.

Bape is a support staff, He is unable to use the ::kick command as it is a moderator plus command, Therefore he didn't do what you are accusing him of doing. I understand you may be frustrated but he simply can not use that command or kick you in any way. Cheers, Darkmessiah

5 hours ago, DarkMessiah said:

Bape is a support staff, He is unable to use the ::kick command as it is a moderator plus command, Therefore he didn't do what you are accusing him of doing. I understand you may be frustrated but he simply can not use that command or kick you in any way. Cheers, Darkmessiah

Yeah no frustration mate. Sorry @BAPE <3

8 hours ago, BAPE said:

So , what will happen when steven checks the logs and proves it wasn't me ? a mute period for flaming me over the yell and apology seems fair to me. I have 0% to worry about. I know steven will check and it will prove I did nothing lol. we can even offer the other party to comment on this , also known as wilkas? wilkins or whatever his name is.

Yeah I won't argue with a mute. My apologies bro. @BAPE