Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pon

Slayer Ideas

Hello,

I've been doing alot of slayer and been thinking about some updates.

- Slayer helm Mage & Range bonus, you can add this by using 100? 200? slayer points per skill to upgrade your helm.
- Slayer helm works as a magnet for coins, this costs xxx slayer points
- Be able to purchase a ''Master Slayer Scroll'' this scroll is kinda expensive and will give you 1 attempt to fight a boss who can drop some very good items (the better the item, the rarer ofcourse) but you always get something nice.

Also the agility skill is way to slow imo for a private server, everything is already made easy with teleports.. so lets make the shortcuts easyer aswell. 

i like this also bring in boss head helms would be cool

I think more weapons/cosmetics in store too. Maxing slayer is boring, would be nice to see some kickass items that costs 2k+ points!

Slayer could definitely do with some addition of content and changes to keep it interesting and fresh;

• The use of boss / slayer heads to re-color the slayer helm would be a great addition.
  • I like the idea of the slayer helm upgrades for range and magic, feel like the points might need to be a little higher to balance it out.
  • The magnet concept is cool. I feel like it could be listed in the slayer shop as a upgrade for the helm for X amount of points, alternatively rather than adding too many perks onto the slayer helm it could introduced slightly different. A ring of wealth (i) could be adapted to have this purpose and be listed in the slayer shop for X amount of points too.
  • Also i plan on making a extended post on a custom boss which the idea of master slayer scroll could be incorporated into very nicely.
  • Would be great if the slayer boss tasks could be extended to include more bosses that are kill-able on the server, including demonic gorillas (although not technically a boss, they are listed under boss teleport).