Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BillyStampede

Double xp - Crybabies.

I suggest that players period should be paying for double exp, the only exception for staff admins/owners to assist if the server is down for an emergency restart or crashes.

I see alot of players in game complain that double xp should be up all the time, I think not...
there are some players around including my self to activate d-xp if we need it or want it, but it shouldn't be expected of us to put it up for others.

Agreed, if it was always up it would not longer be "double xp" effectively it would just be the normal xp rate...  The money sink that the Well creates is great for the games eco in the long-term too. It doesn't need changing.

However, i think that due to the lower amount of active players at the moment, it would be great if the well could be 50M GP for 12 hours rather than 100M  for 24 hours.

It shits me that I put a lot of time and effort into grinding, as do a lot of iron men (don't get d-xp bonus) without double exp and we do just fine, then there's people connecting and leaving because there's no Double exp... the amount of people i saw jump on and off because of this last night was super sad.

I really would like to see an update into the vote store with single use d-xp scrolls or even scrolls we can buy for single use.

50m for 6 hours of double exp for yourself sounds great idea....

Being asked to through 85m into the well, When I only plan on playing for an hour of that 24 hours of d-xp is ludacris, then being told im selfish and a C***.