Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blitzdclaw3r

blitz's Application

Name: Fawwaz

Username: blitzdclaw3r

Where are you from?: Currently residing in America, thinking of moving back to Canada.

Timezone: Eastern US Time

Ingame Time with picture: just started this server! XD  5b10a1c16bb063fb81778a89dc3c27ee.png

How many hours can you spend daily ingame?: I can spend around 7-15hrs in-game

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?: I have loads of experience with being a moderator, global mod, server support, etc. I want to be able to make this server flourish into something spectacular. I like being part of the staff team, I want to crack down on people who ruin the game for others. honestly, I think we need a mod just for the wildy. one who checks the wildy for raggers, who pk's with the server, and just is there for support and for help whenever something happens. Just an opinion I've had for awhile for many servers. it could be called a "wildy staff member" or something.

What are some Strengths/Weaknesses you have?: I have loads of strengths. I don't give in easily. I don't let people try to sway my feelings one way or another. if you break the rules, you deserve the punishment of whatever it is you did. I am loved by many, I get along with people. I'm a great pker, real great hahah, and I'm a decent nh'er. I'm good with people and know how to treat them. ive been playing 

Strengths:

I have loads of strengths. I don't give in easily. I don't let people try to sway my feelings one way or another. if you break the rules, you deserve the punishment of whatever it is you did. I am loved by many, I get along with people. I'm a great pker, real great hahah, and I'm a decent nh'er. I'm good with people and know how to treat them. I've been playing runescape for the past 12 or so years, on and off. and private servers for over 8 years on and off. I love both. I honestly don't think I have many weaknesses.. Maybe that I don't really do skilling? XD 

Staff Experience: I've been a global mod on a server called "allgofree" waaay back in the day. I think it was around 2009 or earlier. it was a fun pking server, where loads of people would go deep wildy pking etc. the GOLDEN DAYS. also was a server support for about 4 months for ikov. I quit cause of personal reasons. There was another server, but I cannot fathom to remember what the name of it was. it was after allgofree, but I cannot remember it..

What are the qualities you have:

• Always helpful and understanding
  • I know how to be an outstanding staff member
  • I know how to get the "crowd" loving me.
  • great speaker, and I love working with players.
  • great communication skills
  • I'm one heck of a pker. try me XD

Five Quality's a Staff member should have:

• needs great communication skills
  • General knowledge of the server
  • General knowledge of how the server works, runs, and the rules that abide us all.
  • how to solve an issue quickly and diffuse any problems players may have, and know how to deescalate problems between other players/and or staff.
  • needs to be well composed in him/her self. 

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted:

help create a server that is loved, and I mean loved by all the masses. I want to be part of something fun and amazing, with great people. I want to "make scape-war Great again!" XD 

Hey! Thank you for the application. I hope you will be more active!

ya I was just working a few doubles last week, so ya ill be more active now =)