Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Plain Jane

Plain Jane's application.

Hey there, everyone. This is my application for the staff team. :)

Name: Rawell

Username: Plain Jane

Where are you from?: Norway

Timezone: CEST/CET (CEST cause summer)

Ingame Time with picture: 70e744c1aecf46e35a956b861c181937.png

How many hours can you spend daily ingame?: Like 5-10 hours, depends on work/school/vacation.

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?: I enjoy playing the server alot. I been talking a lot with Steven and from what I've experienced he is in need of a few people who can help out on the server! 

What are some Strengths/Weaknesses you have?: Some of my strengths is that I am easy to talk to, good at taking responsibility and I always bring a smile.
Some of my weaknesses is that I sometimes can be alittle "rushy" in things I do. I also am terrible at cooking food :P

Staff Experience: I've been in several staffteam thruout my rsps time. Mod, Forum Mod, Admin, Manager and even Co-Owner. I am also moderator for the biggest Norwegian Fortnite group/discord.

What are the qualities you have: As said earlier in the application; I am always happy. I love banter! I enjoy being a helpful person. It would be awesome to have a chance at the staffteam, too show what I can do and how far I can progress! :)

Five Quality's a Staff member should have: Politeness, Honest, Funny, Understandable and Helpful.

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted: I hope to achieve a great up and coming server who can grow into something huge. I would love to be apart of that jerney. I also want to be known as a person you always can rely on!

Thanks for reading my application. Good luck to others applying!
Lots of love from, Plain J.

Good luck mate :) You're very helpful in-game.

Very helpful in game and always willing to take time out of activities to help comunity

16 hours ago, Mattyy said:

Very helpful in game and always willing to take time out of activities to help comunity

On 26.7.2018 at 8:50 PM, Magicbro said:

Good luck mate :) You're very helpful in-game.

Thanks for the posetive feedback, guys! Much appreciated. :D