Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reee

Reee's Support Application

Name: Hunter

Username: Reee

Where are you from?: United States

Time Zone: GMT +7

Ingame Time with picture: image.png.573186c10832c2b89d272e258e3fc8e0.png (Also had several days worth played before server reset)

How many hours can you spend daily ingame?: Depends on the day. I have a 40 hour a week job and a child. Hope to be at least 2 hours a day.

Why do you want to be part of the Staff team?: I love to be kind and helpful to new and old players alike.

What are some Strenghts/Weaknesses you have?: 

Strengths

1. Fluent in English.
  2. Kind, helpful, and all around genuine.
  3. Willing to use my time online to be as helpful and knowledgeable to all players.

Weaknesses

1. Not as active as I'd like to be.
  2. Only know English.

Staff Experience: Little staff experience unfortunately, but will try my hardest at being the best I can for this server.

What are the qualities you have?: Kind, caring, helpful, knowledgeable. Have been playing RS/OSRS for over 10 years, so I'd like to believe I have pretty good knowledge of the game.

Five Quality's a Staff member should have?: Being active, having dedication, having knowledge about the rules and server, being able to be approachable, and being supportive of the players and server.

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted?: To help and welcome new and old players. To help enforce rules to prevent harassment/toxicity. Help players find the information that they may need.

Awesome, i have never seen you on tho.

Let's hope we meet ! 

I'm usually on later at night my time because of my work schedule... But yes! We'll have to meet sometime!

Thank you for the nice application! 

Promotions will be announced soon. ❤️