sharky222

Sharky's Application

Name: Trent

Username: sharky222

Where are you from?: United States, IN

Timezone: EST

Ingame Time with picture: 09a0bfa10a77ab1f7550f7c1c7e112a1.png

How many hours can you spend daily ingame?: 2-8 depending on the day

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?: I feel as though this server is still in need of more staff members/helpers to help with the community. People see a staff symbol next to a players name and know they can be trusted. I want people to look for me and ask me questions so I can assist them.

What are some Strengths/Weaknesses you have?: I am very self controlled, I have been staff on multiple rsps in the past ran my own rsps back in 2003-04 before I was notified by jagex to shut down my server. I have had a bit of gambling issues in the past but I don't think it will be an issue on this server, so far I have been able to say no to anyone asking me as long as I keep saying no I'll be fine.

Staff Experience: I have been staff in multiple rsps in the past and have owned a server back in 03. On other games I have owned and co-owned multiple genre games as well as helped develop them using LUA. Although I haven't touched java since around 2006.

What are the qualities you have: I am reliable, self-motivated, patience, and overall a great person to be around.

Five Quality's a Staff member should have: Self-control, time to spend to help the community, patience, knowledge of the game, and perseverance.

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted: I am looking to further help the community in any way I can. Not only in game by answering questions but also creating guides for skills and bosses on the forums and any other way I can think of possible.

Other Info: I know as of yet I haven't done anything on the forums but for me to actually write guides I want to know what I am doing first. Meaning I want to have a lot of time put into a skill/boss for me to actually make a guide. i.e. Getting 300+ zulrah kills before making a zulrah guide while also posting a loot tab of what to expect roughly as rewards.

Edit: Clarified more on what I meant in "Other Info"