Sign in to follow this  
Heal

'Ring of coins'

Ring of coins would be a ring that picks up all of your coin drops for you. It wouldn't be overpowered, just save you a few seconds on picking up your coins. This could be a very rare drop from certain bosses and become available in the donator shop. I'm sure this would be a wanted item for even 5-10k points.

15 minutes ago, Holemess122 said:

tbh the row does that in osrs, the mechanic should just be added onhere as well, i like your idea but i find it a bit useless as a donator item

I've seen a few servers with it being a luxury item. I understand your point but I think it'd be better to integrate as a rare drop rather than something easily obtainable.

20 minutes ago, Dead Fury said:

I like your idea, although I have to agree with holemess. I think this would just be useless as a donator item as the row is already out there. But I do like this idea.  

ROW doesn't do it though.

So you guys think adding it as a perk to ROW would be better than adding a ring of coins or something along those lines with this perk?

1 minute ago, Holemess122 said:

Yes especially since ROW is not a rare item onhere, and the ability to  pick up coins does not affect the game in a way that matters imo

Fair enough. Would love to see it in-game regardless, either way.

49 minutes ago, Sora said:

i thought ring of coins would turn you into coins ? ;p

It does in OSRS. It doesn't have to be called ring of coins. Can be anything haha :D