Sign in to follow this  
Arctic Wolf

Hi I'm Arctic Wolf

Hello!

Let me make a proper introduction I am 26 years old, my real name is Silas most people call me "Si" and I am from the USA which I know isn't very impressive but hey what can you do about it? I really enjoy playing private servers that deserve more recognition because those bigger server are just boring and generic and aren't very exciting but with this server you can really meet people and get to know them on a personal level and I really enjoy that. However, with all of that being said I do enjoy playing other games like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Skyrim, Call of Duty, and most first person shooters since they have always been there for me but Halo will always have a special place in my heart.

Now, You're probably wondering what I do for a living and even if you're not I'm going to tell you anyway because it shows who I am but enough rambling I am a Physicians Assistant and my local emergency room and as a side job I build and repair computer because it's my passion. Honestly, now that I think about it I have a lot of hobbies and a couple of them are Streaming, Coding, and gaming (I stream on twitch and I have a streaming website). I have also been staff of multiple old private servers and even owned a couple and been a co-owner on zamorak.

I am happy to be a part of the scape-wars community and hope to have a wonderful time meeting you guys and making memories with you!