Sign in to follow this  
Durial 321

Durial 321 Staff Application.

Username: Durial 321

Time Played (full screen picture):

Timezone: AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

Any outstanding infractions on your account?: No infractions on my account. Shocker right? considering falador is mine!

How many hours are you able to do(day/week)?:  i can be on 10+ hours a day from my timezone but starting july 1st i will be busy every wednesday due to wrestling training irl

Any past experiences?: yes, i've had previous experience starting as a staff support earning my way up through the ranks from server support to mod to admin always avaible to help people out and not logging off until another staff member gets on just incase a new player joins.

Do you have Skype?: i don't but i can make one.

What is your strongest and weakest trait (personality)?:

Strength: strongest trait? i love to help people out always putting them first to make sure they're happy with there game play and enjoy there time on the server.

Weakness:  weakness? in the past i've let peoples thoughts get to me due to me battling anxiety irl in the past i've had to battle it on a few different occasions.

What makes you think you'd be a good asset for us?:  Why would i be a good asset to the staff team at Scape war? always avaible to help anyone, different time zone for the staff members like i could be asleep and you would be on or you could be asleep and i will be on.

What five qualities do YOU think are necessary for support?:  1: Respect , 2: Helping out , 3: Be Kind to everyone , 4: Being humble having a ego doesn't help anyone , 5: Loyality as in if you get staff don't run off to another server then never coming back on scape for example.

What do you hope to achieve in the long run?: what do i hope to achieve in the long run? that's simple it's to help steven out and hope to keep scape war safe and fun for the current and future to all new players coming to join or old players returning.

Extra information:

Extra information ? i'm 29 yrs old  my irl name is Steve also . Shocking right? myself and the scape war owner share the same real name haha and i'm a referee / wrestler irl but due to the bs going on outside in the world i haven't been able to work which i miss the wrestling ring so much! haha.

Yes Durial 321 is my in game name i play the character time to time just to have a goof around on the server but i still will help players out if they need help with anyone like where do i train this how do i vote what do i get for donating .

besides the referee/wrestler i do love to cosplay from time to time and hoping to bring more outfits into my cupboard in the future as cosplaying might look cheap but it's very expensive hunting down all the right parts so you can make your outfit look good.

anyway i don't want to write out a novel here to keep you all reading for a while like them harry potter books.

just remember Stay Safe, Stay Healthy.

and the most important rule of them all. STAY OUT OF FALADOR IT IS MINE! (joking) haha

Sincerely - Durial 321

Gyazo3.png

Sign in to follow this