Sign in to follow this  
Dead Fury

Dead Fury for Staff

Username: Dead Fury

Time Played (full screen picture): https://imgur.com/a/SbjUg

Timezone: USA GMT-5 / Eastern Standard Time

Any outstanding infractions on your account?: None

How many hours are you able to do(day/week)?:  Depends, here lately I'll play a few hours a day. Anywhere from 1-6 hours a day and during the weekends I have more time to spare

Any past experiences?: Yes, I was moderator on several servers and I was once a Co-Owner/Forum Developer for a larger server a few years ago.

Do you have Skype?: I do have skype but I'm on discord way more.

What is your strongest and weakest trait (personality)?:

Strength: My strength would be I take my job seriously, not too serious that its no longer any fun but serious enough that I commit myself to doing everything I can to do my job exactly the way it's meant to be done in the eyes of my peers. My job is everything to me and I do everything that I can to keep it and make sure I do what I'm supposed to.

Weakness:  My weakness would be the same as my strength, sometimes I can get so wrapped up in making sure I'm doing my job that I forget the little things that led me to wanting to have the job in the first place. It's hard to balance such a thing. But where there is a will, and my name is will, there is always a way.

What makes you think you'd be a good asset for us?: Well, I like to think I have a ton of experience being staff, I have not only held staff on multiple servers I also have held and still hold positions of authority in a real life job as well. I have the willingness to succeed and the willingness to learn I also strive to be the best at my job and to do everything i can do to help anyone that may need any kind of help. I like to think of myself as very mature and also easy going so I can handle most any situation and I like to think I can handle it pretty well since I am experienced and I am mature and easy going. 

What five qualities do YOU think are necessary for support?:  Honesty, Willingness to Help, Maturity, Understanding, Compromise.

What do you hope to achieve in the long run?: In the long run I hope to achieve a larger playerbase for the community and hopefully to pass along my knowledge of being a staff member and showing those that anything is possible and help anyone with any question. 

Sign in to follow this