Sign in to follow this  
Sahel26

Muted of a thing i didnt know

I was on my way to creating a new server and i asked rehabs if it's allowed to ask about that. and he said idk am not sure but i don't think so, then i said ok and then i got perm muted

I wanna talk with Steven or any other Staff ALONE. 

From Sahel26 :D 

First of all I don't understand why you even go on another rsps server & asking questions for your own server. That might be the reason why you got muted.

There is other websites & stuff you can ask all the questions you have for an rsps server. But NEVER do it in game on another server.

I truly understand the staff who punished you. I would've done the same thing if I was that guy.

i just was asking if it was allowed

i know the players from scape-war are great! thats why i want have somebody to help me. as always :D

But when i see it your right ...

**** i hoped i never got muted

56 minutes ago, Sahel26 said:

i just was asking if it was allowed

i know the players from scape-war are great! thats why i want have somebody to help me. as always :D

I know I might sound rude & Im sorry but when you say "I was just asking if it was allowed". Kinda stupid question because it's a basic thing to not ask abour RSPS stuff (if its not related to the server you play).

I hope this will be fixed & I hope you've learned a lesson :)