toasted

Toasted's potential welcome back party?

Username:  Toasted

Time Played (full screen picture):   http://prntscr.com/huacp9

Timezone:  Central usa 

Any outstanding infractions on your account?: Negative

How many hours are you able to do(day/week)?:  15-30

Any past experiences?: I have held many positions in other RSPS's as well as Scape-War. I was a CM ADMIN MOD and Support for Scape-War. 

Do you have Skype?: Ofc have had steven added for what feels like years now aha

What is your strongest and weakest trait (personality)?: I'm Very honest even if you don't like what I'm saying.  Honesty can be a good and bad thing. id say my weakest trait is filling out the punishment logs :D which is something i'll strive to be better about.

Strength: I have a Plethora of Experience. I'm not 12. I love Scape-War and I miss it badly.

Weakness:  I like to give stuff away. but shh don't tell anyone all you people who know keep it quiet ;)

What makes you think you'd be a good asset for us?: .  when ever I get on I only see darkmessiah on and sometimes he's not on. maybe its a time zone thing maybe it's not. I think I can hit the ground running and fill the gaps.

What five qualities do YOU think are necessary for support?:  Honesty, Confidence, Trustworthy, Loyalty, Straightforward.

What do you hope to achieve in the long run?:3k+ players, and a smooth running server. I want to see people pking,bossing,skilling and even making guides. I want to see the forums more active.