Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Q C Elite

Q C Elite's Staff Application

Name: Quinn

Username: Q C Elite

Where are you from?: Canada

Timezone: Est

How many hours can you spend daily ingame?: 4-8+

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?: To provide my friends of the night with extra help and support.

What are some Strengths/Weaknesses you have?:  I am a very friendly guy, willing to lend anyone a hand, my weakness are only what I don't know, but I'm always willing to learn :)

Staff Experience:  I have been everything from helper to co-owner, managing\helping players has always come naturally for me

What are the qualities you have: I will always be there to help the players, especially at times where no other staff are online. 

Five Quality's a Staff member should have: Honesty - Respect - Love for the server - Love for the community - A desire to watch and help server grow and thrive!

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted: I am hoping it will help me give back more, help more people out, and continue to be a good role model and friend for fellow players.

Thanks for reading,

Quinn :)

I'd say Q C would be a great addition to the staff, he's friendly, helpful, and very easy to talk to. Thumbs up! Good luck man