Sign in to follow this  
Joshhhh

some suggestions

so I can't be bothered going through everyones posts, so I apologize if I've doubled someones suggestion(s)

I think the combat equation needs reworked. along with the xp modifier.. prestiging is good. but if its really this slow, there isn't a point. 99 prayer 10 times will take a lot of bones..

I like that barrows is almost identical to 07, but for some people, its too much.. maybe add like the barrows brothers at one of the dzones? (in depth in a later point)

multiple dzones. so that the ranks are actually different.. currently theres one ::dzone.. but like 4 or 5 diff donator ranks.. maybe add a zone for each with diff bosses/skilling things/shops there? the higher the rank, the better the rewards at the zone..

along with combat, and xp.. maybe buff the drop rate? and if not as a whole, then maybe the better the donator rank, the better the drop rate? 

donator shop is a bit op atm.. makes cash almost obsolete. I'm not saying change anything in it.. but maybe add some scrolls in the d shop that you can buy.. so people can sell them to those who don't wanna spend $$ on the game, but want items in the d shop... almost makes the scrolls the type of currency ingame..

well of goodwill? something people can put items into and gives a random buff(double drops for an hour.. double blood money for pking..) for an hour or 2..(has a cooldown of 30mins-1hour after use) kinda already have the dxp thing.. maybe 4x xp? (provided you don't buff the xp rate)

add a crashing star feature? spawns every 1.5 hours.. need 70 mining to mine it and you get stardust, for each 200 you can trade them in to "star sprite" for random rewards and 10 'star points' per 200 dust.. that you can use at the sprite shop for cosmetics..

colored slayer helms?

curse prayers?

all of this is suggested completely disregarding what kindve server it is.. some of it may not even be possible.. just suggestions. <3