Sign in to follow this  
kevino

Kevino suggestion thread

Hello i have a few things that i want to suggest.

1. Flower poker / auto gambling system that means it is like a trade you put your items and choose the gambling section and then accept to gamble, ( to gamble you need to open a gambler scroll that should cost around ( 1b cash )

2. Add more pvm bosses like chaos elemental, cerberus.

3. add more custom items like ( elemental dagger, elemental staff, elementa crossbow ( chaos elemental could be dropping these items)

4. more benefits as a donator like ::Bank, ::veng ::Barrage, etc etc.

5 A price pot at edge that can be called ( scape war bot) that tells you the prices of every item as exampel a player says ( pc whip) then it should answer ( abbysal whip is around 10-15m and this item can be dropped from ( bla bla bla) and cost ( bla bla bla in the donator shop, pk shop)

6. make forums more active by rewarding players to use it, maybe like first one that reach 50 post with no spam post gets 500 donator points or something.

7 add ::onlinestaff so players can see when staff are online.

8. add Player trade pos that you can sell items and other players can buy it like a small grand exchange system.

This is what i suggest please dont hate.

@Steven @DarkMessiah @Holemess122

Kind regards

Kevino

Few things to your suggestion thread, I don't think the scroll to gamble should cost around 1b. I believe that is too high since not many people have that cash at such a newish server. Maybe a few million or something. Does the scroll have to be bought every time you would want to gamble or is it a one time buy to gamble indefinitely? As for the donator commands, I don't believe donators should have access to the ::bank command whatsoever. I feel as though that command is too powerful for a player to possess, that command should stay within the staff team, preferably admin+. As for the other commands, I think they could be a good addition to the server for those who like to pk. 

As for the price bot, I think that is a good idea but I don't see how that would work when the eco is constantly changing. A whip may cost 10m now but someday it could go down or go up depending on demand and how many are out in the eco. But a Player Owned Store system would be a good addition with the whole price thing, as you could get a general idea how much an item costs by looking in the pos and seeing what players are selling a certain item for.  

As for the forums, I don't believe giving away donator points would be a good way to reward them as donations help benefit the server and those items in the store could potentially be worth a good bit. But maybe mystery boxes or something? Find a way to connect the forums and server your account gets updated with how many posts you have or something along those lines. 

The online staff is already in the game, just have go to the quest tab and click the "Staff Online" and it will tell you who is online and what rank they are. You have some good suggestions, just need a little tweaking. Keep up with the suggestions though! Every opinion counts. 

some of these i like but gambling is fine the way it is with donations for dice bag.

you can see staff online in quest tab by clicking staff online, i dont think we should be adding in more custom weps that are broken.

there is many pvm bosses in the boss tab in mage book.

but i do like the donator idea but mayeb for higher ranks because everyone gets standard donor

11 hours ago, Dead Fury said:

Few things to your suggestion thread, I don't think the scroll to gamble should cost around 1b. I believe that is too high since not many people have that cash at such a newish server. Maybe a few million or something. Does the scroll have to be bought every time you would want to gamble or is it a one time buy to gamble indefinitely? As for the donator commands, I don't believe donators should have access to the ::bank command whatsoever. I feel as though that command is too powerful for a player to possess, that command should stay within the staff team, preferably admin+. As for the other commands, I think they could be a good addition to the server for those who like to pk. 

As for the price bot, I think that is a good idea but I don't see how that would work when the eco is constantly changing. A whip may cost 10m now but someday it could go down or go up depending on demand and how many are out in the eco. But a Player Owned Store system would be a good addition with the whole price thing, as you could get a general idea how much an item costs by looking in the pos and seeing what players are selling a certain item for.  

As for the forums, I don't believe giving away donator points would be a good way to reward them as donations help benefit the server and those items in the store could potentially be worth a good bit. But maybe mystery boxes or something? Find a way to connect the forums and server your account gets updated with how many posts you have or something along those lines. 

The online staff is already in the game, just have go to the quest tab and click the "Staff Online" and it will tell you who is online and what rank they are. You have some good suggestions, just need a little tweaking. Keep up with the suggestions though! Every opinion counts. 

Thanks for your feedback.

10 hours ago, Sora said:

some of these i like but gambling is fine the way it is with donations for dice bag.

you can see staff online in quest tab by clicking staff online, i dont think we should be adding in more custom weps that are broken.

there is many pvm bosses in the boss tab in mage book.

but i do like the donator idea but mayeb for higher ranks because everyone gets standard donor

Ye it could be more benefits for super donators + well thanks for your feedback sir.

9 hours ago, Slue said:

"2. Add more pvm bosses like chaos elemental, cerberus. "

These are already in the game :D Under the boss teleports.

Oh really, then I haven't seen them my bad

7 hours ago, twisted pure said:

Thanks for the suggestions. always appreciated.

All good I just want the server to get big and fully work :) 

13 hours ago, kevino said:

Hello i have a few things that i want to suggest.

1. Flower poker / auto gambling system that means it is like a trade you put your items and choose the gambling section and then accept to gamble, ( to gamble you need to open a gambler scroll that should cost around ( 1b cash )

2. Add more pvm bosses like chaos elemental, cerberus.

3. add more custom items like ( elemental dagger, elemental staff, elementa crossbow ( chaos elemental could be dropping these items)

4. more benefits as a donator like ::Bank, ::veng ::Barrage, etc etc.

5 A price pot at edge that can be called ( scape war bot) that tells you the prices of every item as exampel a player says ( pc whip) then it should answer ( abbysal whip is around 10-15m and this item can be dropped from ( bla bla bla) and cost ( bla bla bla in the donator shop, pk shop)

6. make forums more active by rewarding players to use it, maybe like first one that reach 50 post with no spam post gets 500 donator points or something.

7 add ::onlinestaff so players can see when staff are online.

8. add Player trade pos that you can sell items and other players can buy it like a small grand exchange system.

This is what i suggest please dont hate.

@Steven @DarkMessiah @Holemess122

Kind regards

Kevino

thx for your suggestions first of. 
1. i dont fancy the npc system of gambling.
2. we already have those 2 bosses you mention, as far as i remember we have most osrs bosses, except skotizo, obor, inferno and the lizardmen, which i dont rly count as a real boss but w/e.
3. I am personally not a big fan of custom items, since they're usually really op, and the prices on em would reach above WTC.
4. I agree with more donator benefits, especially the bank one. I dont fancy any spawns and stuff, since its not a spawn server.

5. Since our prices are not always that stable and the items value often differ from person to person, i do not agree with a price bot.
6. Great idea to make forums more active, and some rewards wouldnt bother me at all.
7. Already in brother :)
8. I am finally not a huge fan og POS, but it wouldnt bother me.

1 hour ago, Holemess122 said:

thx for your suggestions first of. 
1. i dont fancy the npc system of gambling.
2. we already have those 2 bosses you mention, as far as i remember we have most osrs bosses, except skotizo, obor, inferno and the lizardmen, which i dont rly count as a real boss but w/e.
3. I am personally not a big fan of custom items, since they're usually really op, and the prices on em would reach above WTC.
4. I agree with more donator benefits, especially the bank one. I dont fancy any spawns and stuff, since its not a spawn server.

5. Since our prices are not always that stable and the items value often differ from person to person, i do not agree with a price bot.
6. Great idea to make forums more active, and some rewards wouldnt bother me at all.
7. Already in brother :)
8. I am finally not a huge fan og POS, but it wouldnt bother me.

Well thanks for you're feed back sir

9 minutes ago, Manage said:

I like the Idea about Gambling, I think a Gamble zone could be added with a Gambler shop NPC. and obviously Inside of it should be Mithril seeds & a Cheaper dicebag since the Bag is pretty expensive In the donator shop which makes the Gambling dead. 

Thank You for these suggestions, 

Manage

yes but people that gamble tend to quit if they get cleaned i have seen so many people in the past quit due to this thats why only few poeple have dice bags :(

On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎01 at 5:55 AM, Sora said:

yes but people that gamble tend to quit if they get cleaned i have seen so many people in the past quit due to this thats why only few poeple have dice bags :(

i agree alot of ppl quit after gambling all of bank or good stuff if u dont have money or gear dont gamble  :/ that bad to loose ppl becuz of a gamble !!