Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reiks

Reiks Application

Name: Reiks

Username: Reiks

Where are you from?: Estonia

Time Zone: UTC 3+

Ingame Time with picture: ff092d6bebca76154e41a5775f4ea53a.png

How many hours can you spend daily ingame?: Around 3-8 hours, depends on School etc.

Why do you want to be part of the Staff team?:  1) I enjoy hanging around here with you peeps. 2) Since my Time zone is different than the other Staff players, i could help out people that are from the same Time zone (As i've seen, Staff are rarely online, when it's mid-day here/no-offense Staff team, you're doing great).

What are some Strenghts/Weaknesses you have?:   My strenghts: I'm very sarcastic, i get them memes, mom jokes(2010), pranks etc. I'm actually pretty calm person, good to talk to (even when i'm in bad mood, moody, i still know my duty and will be generous). My weaknesses: Maybe, that i get sometimes panicked a little, when i mess something up. 

Staff Experience: Been Staff here before, Highest Administrator, i know pretty much about being Staff.

What are the qualities you have?: I'm not Staff-afking at home, i'm sarcastic, i can be very kind, i am tremendously helpful, know a lot about this server.

Five Quality's a Staff member should have?: Helpful, Active, Be Mild, Great English, Funny.

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted?: I hope to be helpful to Scape-Warians. I hope i can bring a lot fun to these people, host a lot events, bring joy to their faces. 

Respectfully yours,  

Reiks

Noob, but great player who can get it!!! 

WE NEEEEEED THAT NUB REIKS!!! <3 

6 minutes ago, Pony said:

Noob, but great player who can get it!!! 

WE NEEEEEED THAT NUB REIKS!!! <3 

:rofl: <3