kadaj

Kadaj staff application

Username: Kadaj 

Time Played (full screen picture): 10 days 20 hours not posting a pic because its difficult 

Timezone: eastern timezone 

Any outstanding infractions on your account?: jailed atleast once a day by @Sanctimonium

How many hours are you able to do(day/week)?:  mon-thurs 8 hrs a day

Any past experiences?: probably been a while

Do you have Skype?: yes

What is your strongest and weakest trait (personality)?: i dont get hurt by peoples opinions. im not the nicest person i state my opinion even if it hurts your feelings

Strength: im skipping this 

Weakness:  also skipping this 

What makes you think you'd be a good asset for us?:  no one else is ever logged in in the morning except sanct

What five qualities do YOU think are necessary for support?:  actually play the game that sums up all 5 

What do you hope to achieve in the long run?: server longevity

IMG_0346.JPG

4 minutes ago, Nuclear said:

Hello,

Thank you for your application for our staff team. Any unanswered parts of our staff application voids your app. Please take the time to read our applications requirements and format. thanks again and good luck.

I Agree 100%. If you really want the spot you need to start with a decent fully filled application or nobody is going to take your seriously.. Best of luck

On 10/27/2017 at 2:57 PM, kadaj said:

Time Played (full screen picture): 10 days 20 hours not posting a pic because its difficult 

Any outstanding infractions on your account?: jailed atleast once a day by @Sanctimonium

Strength: im skipping this 

Weakness:  also skipping this 

IMG_0346.JPG

World class 10/10 I'm in tears