Ansem

Ansem Staff Application

Username:Ansem

Time Played (full screen picture): 2moytg3.png

Timezone: NZST (UTC +12)

Any outstanding infractions on your account?: no

How many hours are you able to do(day/week)?: 10 hours a day/ 50+ a week

Any past experiences?:i have played rsps and rs since the early days and have a lot of experience in the field of answering questions that are needed i also have been mod and admin on a few servers before and really put in the effort to make sure i was doing my job by helping out new players

Do you have Skype?: yes

What is your strongest and weakest trait (personality)?: my strongest trait is that i'm always focused no matter what the circumstances are i will always be committed to my duty in helping people, my weakest trait is that i have bad days due to being sick so i have up's and down's but i will never show it on the server

Strength: i like to find new opportunity's into helping the people around me so pretty much i will be able to answer all questions i am asked in the best manner i can even if i don't know much about it i will try my best  

Weakness: a weakness is my lack of sleep so i ques it is a good thing but a bad thing because my sleep pattern is strange 

What makes you think you'd be a good asset for us?: since i have started this server i have been bossing a lot and talking to all the active players and helping out new players with what to start with best way to get cash etc. i also notice that theirs not really any staff on for my time through out the day and i thought it might help out a bit with just having that one staff member on for a different time zone because i haven't really seen many staff on except for sanctimonium, retch, and mogehh but i'm not sure if this is because of my time zone but yeah i just think it would be a great idea because i love to help :)

What five qualities do YOU think are necessary for support?:

having patience

help to the best of my ability 

being active

sorting out issues when two people have there differences

making new friends along the way by being kind

What do you hope to achieve in the long run?: well in the long run i want to see the community grow bigger and just see the evolution of peoples grinds which is so amazing to see how many people love to grind and just by helping out every single player i can because that is key to making a great community

thank you for your time