Hey Brnche1g!🤠

Bossing is in fact the way of a players to Grind slaying a monster for the chance to get a rare targeted item.

Adding a boss point shop will probably ruins thats ‘grinding’ way of playing🤯 ...

Still depand on the items you want in that shop .

any example of item ?:)

thanks 

Mathiieewww🙏

I think it would be cool for the shop to have maybe good supplies for bossing, nothing OP so that it takes away from slayer or anything else, but maybe anglerfish, super combats, sara brews, restores, etc...

I was thinking about adding supplies, also mboxes are a thing that could be awesome in this shop just  dont make it unbalanced like new trivia shop is, prices in trivia shop are very weird might look into that aswell,  rings from dagganoth .
this would be a good idea  since people grind and grind , go dry for 500 kills and then you can atleast do something with earned boss points if you were dry for so many kills .

what I would suggest is a boss item such as a key which was rare, but when dropped you could go and open a chest which had a chance in getting a really good item of the monsters drop table ? thoughts guys.

I love the idea of a key-based boss chest. It would be easy to repurpose the Brimstone Key to this end. As for placement, perhaps near Vannaka for non-donors and by Neive for ::dzone? Donor version of the chest could have less in the way of supplies to incentivize server support. I believe it would be fair to have the drop rate at 1/512 (rare) for harder bosses and 1/1024 (very rare) for the easier bosses.

Additionally, we could use Brimstone Keys for regular tasks and Dark Totem pieces from boss tasks to differentiate between chests, as well as to make the better loot pool slightly more tedious to access to balance the value of the chests out. Dark Totem pieces should be a flat 1/512 for this purpose, I believe.

As for items to include, I'd suggest including the imbued wildy rings since they're currently unavailable.

I'm about to head to bed, but I can draft up a potential table for these when I wake up. Give this a thumbs up if you'd want that. XD

12 hours ago, PDXChar said:

I love the idea of a key-based boss chest. It would be easy to repurpose the Brimstone Key to this end. As for placement, perhaps near Vannaka for non-donors and by Neive for ::dzone? Donor version of the chest could have less in the way of supplies to incentivize server support. I believe it would be fair to have the drop rate at 1/512 (rare) for harder bosses and 1/1024 (very rare) for the easier bosses.

Additionally, we could use Brimstone Keys for regular tasks and Dark Totem pieces from boss tasks to differentiate between chests, as well as to make the better loot pool slightly more tedious to access to balance the value of the chests out. Dark Totem pieces should be a flat 1/512 for this purpose, I believe.

As for items to include, I'd suggest including the imbued wildy rings since they're currently unavailable.

I'm about to head to bed, but I can draft up a potential table for these when I wake up. Give this a thumbs up if you'd want that. XD

sounds perfect brother !