Hyper the beautiful here,

I was wondering if investors could have something else than a cyan moderator crown, A lot of new players are thinking investors are moderator.. 

It could create misunderstanding and maybe a bad intent person could even scam a new player by saying he's a moderator.

I would like to suggest a Royal purple donator sign, per exemple ; $ 

I thank a lot investor's because they have supported and still supporting server at their best and I don't want them to feel debuffed, but I think investor's crown should be removed !

Isn't purple already in use for VIP donators? I have to agree that this has to be changed. Maybe not just a regular dollar sign, but something else that divides investors from regular donators. I think dollar signs are okay untill 999$, but after that the investor should look better than any other donator imo.

Hey Hyper,

Been miss understanding for the whole week when i saw those crown 🤴 

‘’Omg this server is full of mod 0.0 👀’’

I will work on a crown design with a $ in center and not a m .

Also will recolor it purple. 

Thanks 🙏 

Mathieew:)

13 minutes ago, LadderGoat said:

Isn't purple already in use for VIP donators? I have to agree that this has to be changed. Maybe not just a regular dollar sign, but something else that divides investors from regular donators. I think dollar signs are okay untill 999$, but after that the investor should look better than any other donator imo.

Yeah, i'd say maybe something more like a diamond instead of the dollar sign?

spacer.png

-Same color as original investor crown = less coding and updating for developers.

- The M for mod has been changed to a $ sign. (tried ''i'' letter but still there can be confusion).

- Object shape has been changed from a crown to a diamond shape.🔷

-Need to rezize it if you choice it but its only as example , things can be changed.

Somethings like this guys ? 🙂 

Tell me what u think ! 

Thanks ,

Mathieew