Mathieew

Someone need to get in charge of the Forum.

Forums-1-1.thumb.png.3dc9d733bda0e8088aabd177e6ed10bc.png

Hey Scaper🖐️ !

What a kicking start that's scape war is getting from all those votes were posting everyday. Together were making a huge difference for the number of player online , and its rising each day.

After taking a closer look at the forum, I realised that the forum was not in the better shape right now😕

Since scape war is a close community and player are always there to each other , the forum should be consider as the berating lung of this concept❤️.

There are some things that I seen on forum that need to be updated 💡:

• The number of topics outdated is way to high in every threads. (2017).
  • There still some dispute still in there of old staff that's not give a good opinion about the other staff that were involved. Those subject should be closed.
  • A lot of topics are not in the good thread and should be move or advice for a repost by the staff member.
  • The number of picture that you can post on a topics should be raised to make easier explanation and guide making.
  • The size of picture that you can use as signature or profile picture should be raised to give some better quality.
  • Since the server get a lot of the precious developer time , a staff should be ranked as forum manager.
  • Event thread should be created to announce and promote social event like drop party, gambling party , hide and seek etc..
  • Encouraging forum activity ingame side should be a priority.
  • Double post should be deleted.  

That's maybe look a lot to do but its possible to get this done pretty fast.

If you got any suggest for update on forum feel free to add them bellow.

Thanks, Mathieew🙂

Agreed. The first thing most people do when looking to join a new community is take a look at the forums.. Easy fix though.

Quick feedback: Forums revamped - all post sections revisited and unnecessary and/or outdated posts from years past have been removed.

On a note of staff monitoring - I will be more closely interacting with our forums page so that I'm keeping up to date on you guys' feed back from on here, on discord and in-game so that we can continue to deliver updates and bug fixes, etc. 

I encourage the other members of the staff team to follow suit. 🙂

I've been told by some of the playerbase that forums are out dated as a concept, but to a certain level I disagree. I maintain that for many new players considering joining our server, our forums page serves as a first impression of the level of activity of our community. So let's keep them active! 

Cheers,

Sanct. 

Im this rare type of dude, I love foruming❤️.

I will do my best to try to engage some activity on the forum in the future ! 

Thanks Sancti for that quick reaction .

Remember that's not all things on the list is checked yet.

Ps: your Signature is on its way🤯.

Mathieew

I tinked about an idea !! 💡

Every players that register on the forum could get a reward !?:D

Its should bring more traffics to the forum and create at this moment more activity ❤️

Thanks ,

Mathieew

• The number of topics outdated is way to high in every threads. (2017).
    • Old unnecessary threads cleaned.
  • There still some dispute still in there of old staff that's not give a good opinion about the other staff that were involved. Those subject should be closed.
    • Staff topics closed and/or made private, as they should have been originally.
  • A lot of topics are not in the good thread and should be move or advice for a repost by the staff member.
    • Unnecessary threads deleted or moved to appropriate locations.
  • The number of picture that you can post on a topics should be raised to make easier explanation and guide making.
    • I agree with this, however I currently am unable to assuage this issue with my permissions. 
  • The size of picture that you can use as signature or profile picture should be raised to give some better quality.
    • Same as above.
  • Since the server get a lot of the precious developer time , a staff should be ranked as forum manager.
    • I agree with this. Will see what I can do.
  • Event thread should be created to announce and promote social event like drop party, gambling party , hide and seek etc..
    • This used to be my bread and butter back in the day. If forum activity increases with the players, I will most definitely resume doing this, as opposed to announcing on discord.
  • Encouraging forum activity ingame side should be a priority.
    • I support and have said this myself, I will be promoting it and hope that you all will follow suit. 
  • Double post should be deleted.
    • Double posts deleted.