kDivine dProdigy

Dvineprodigy ban appeal

So today I was banned for telling a few irl friends of mine and a fellow staff member of Scape-War about a server I play on when there is not a single other player on scape-war. I had no intention of getting anyone off of scape-war and onto this new server and that isn't what happend as they had already had an account made on said server. Everyone I told is still active on scape-war. I feel like a demotion would have been harsh but permenantly banning my account with over 18 days of legit playtime all that effort I put into this server all gone for a simple mistake of telling someone what I was asked over discord or teamspeak? I love scape-war and I don't want all the time and effort I invested to have been for nothing. So if you could unban me and replace lost items that would be great! <3

considering the position Dvine holds with the server and the respects he's earned, i do believe he would never intentionally scout/recruit other players on servers.

and after hearing his side of the story, not as a mate i do believe its just an unfortunate series of events that he was banned and its all been taken out of context, #freedvine

I am glad that we were all able to communicate so easily and get to the root of this entire issue, figure out who is responsible for what and remove a highly cancerous element from our great server. As of now you are unbanned, per Steven via Skype.

Thank you all for showing your love and support for our good friend Dvine.

Cheers,

Sanctimonium