Sign in to follow this  
LadderGoat

Falling Star & Epic Tree

Since there's not really that much to benefit from mage logs these days, and it takes litteraly super long to reach 17k star dust for a 3rd age pickaxe, i wanted to suggest the following.

How about you get a certain amount of money everytime you cut a log or mine some stardust? That way it's still worth putting your time into doing these things. I was thinking about 15k / log&stardust.

Share your thoughts.

well for the event tree I think it's a good and very effective way to get 99 woodcutting without running to bank/dropping, you can use logs for firemaking and fletching ! For the falling star, as I always say, epic things takes time, so it 3rd pickaxe keep the 'rare' status :)

good day !

2 hours ago, Troublemaker said:

well for the event tree I think it's a good and very effective way to get 99 woodcutting without running to bank/dropping, you can use logs for firemaking and fletching ! For the falling star, as I always say, epic things takes time, so it 3rd pickaxe keep the 'rare' status 🙂

good day !

The suggestion i made won't help you achieving the 3rd age pickaxe faster or slower, so it will keep it "rarity", just an extra amount of cash could be added while cutting/mining these. The server needs cash ingame after all so this could be one of the solutions to solve that problem.

Hey goat 🦌🦌

I see your idea and that's true , game need cash ! 🙂 

I would suggest in my side to rise up the price of logs in the general shop.

That's would fix the problem right✌️

Thanks 

Mathieww💪