Hello Scape-Warians! 

I've been thinking and was wondering to upgrade some shops we have? 😫

Maybe add something interesting and new to slayer shop, something what's useful for PVMing, some weapons for instance, Ranger boots and Robin hood hat?

Perhaps add something new to vote shop, some outfits? For example Mime, Zombie, Canes, Jester outfits?

About Wilderness shop, it's kinda useless right now, because there ain't a lot of you pking, so that means we lack huge amount of blood money, maybe reduce the prices? Add something new?

Share your ideas, comment down!

I support this. Especially the part about re-introducing some of the cosmetic outfits. Those are fun. And I also agree that we should re-incorporate ranger boots and robin hat in a different means than by clue scroll, so that we're able to craft pegasian boots by different means than luck from a clue scroll drop. 

Good idea 🙂

Yea i like the idea aswell

What i think is really neccessary:

1. Remaking the wildy shop:
    • Balance bloodmoney prices equal to actual money prices given at the "Price Guide" ::pc
    • Remove items such as: Whip - Dark Bow - Dragon Boots - Spirit Shield - Infinity Armour.
    • Adding new items such as: Infernal Cape - All Cerb crystals (Primordial, pegasian, eternal) - Cooked Karambwans - Super Combat Pots - ...
  2. Medium Clue Scrolls:
    • Increase drop rates on medium clue scrolls so that rangers boots are easier to obtain. I wouldn't be adding ranger boots and a robin hood hat to any shop to make sure the price of pegasian boots stays stable.
  3. Balance Vote shop:
    • Balance prices in the shop such as dragon claws & santa hat. They're both 120 points but santa hat is worth 100m less.
    • Adding new cosmetic items such as: Gnome Scarf - Boots from the security stronghold - ...

These are some starting things just given as examples. I'm sure there's a lot more that could be improved, but it would be a whole groceryshopping list

Hey Reiks ! 🤡

Its look like an pretty easy fix for the difference that could bring that update.

And for the wildy shop , maybe rise the blood money dropped by monster in wildy until enough pk is reached  ? 🙂 

Thanks,

Mathieew

Slayer shop could definitely use some new items, as for pking... i'm in favor for everything that will make an effort to grow the pvp community. Good suggestions!

On 9/26/2019 at 10:06 AM, H Y P E R said:

Even if the color you used for your post almost burnt my eyes and overheated my brain, I agree 100% with you ! +1

haha 😅😝 Ty🥰

On 9/26/2019 at 5:44 AM, Mathieew said:

Hey Reiks ! 🤡

Its look like an pretty easy fix for the difference that could bring that update.

And for the wildy shop , maybe rise the blood money dropped by monster in wildy until enough pk is reached  ? 🙂 

Thanks,

Mathieew

❤️

On 9/26/2019 at 8:48 PM, Fetus said:

Slayer shop could definitely use some new items, as for pking... i'm in favor for everything that will make an effort to grow the pvp community. Good suggestions!

🥰🥰

Have constantly asked about the wilderness shop changes but apparently there are blood money farmers and that's why the prices as so high.

Not sure about how we can deal with this, although i very much support the idea.