вαρє

BAPE staff application

Username: BAPE

Time Played (full screen picture): In picture. (NOTE: This time played is only from me coming back I have been playing scape war since 2017!)

Timezone: EST (EASTERN STANDARD)

Any outstanding infractions on your account?: Absolutely not.

How many hours are you able to do(day/week)?:  I AM ON EVERYDAY, AFTER CLASS AND WORK. (FULL TIME CRIMINAL JUSTICE STUDENT IN COLLEGE AND PART TIME JOB)

Any past experiences?: Too much, I am ex-staff before going away, also long time veteran. 2+ years.

Do you have Skype?: Yes, I have anything needed to fit my position.

What is your strongest and weakest trait (personality)?: Strongest Trait = my ability to communicate clearly and confidently. Weakest Trait = not wanting to hurt ones feelings.

Strength: Extremely friendly, jokester.

Weakness:  As stated before, not wanting to upset someone. overly nice.

What makes you think you'd be a good asset for us?: I believe me being added to the team would be good for a neutralizer, I see things from the big picture and not many people do in certain situations.

What five qualities do YOU think are necessary for support?:  

1.) Confidence

2.) Maturity

3.) Knowledge (game and situational)

4.) Leisure

5.) Time

What do you hope to achieve in the long run?: Prosperity for the server and team, and a lot of it with the potential it has.

Extra information: If there is any extra information needed I will be more than glad to present it!

time played.png

You know you 100% have my support my man!

You've been supporting this server for literally years, loyal to a fault and you're a solid dude. 

Server would greatly benefit with you on staff team.