Sign in to follow this  
LadderGoat

LadderGoat's Apply

I wasn't actually gonna apply since i only returned like a week or 2 ago, but since Steven said the server is in need of staff, here i am.

Username: LadderGoat

Time Played (full screen picture): Timeplayed.jpg.c63f1e0288635c65e2841a888f035bb6.jpg

Timezone: (GMT+1) Brussels

Any outstanding infractions on your account?: No

How many hours are you able to do(day/week)?: I'm able to play around 3 hours a day, more in the weekends though.

Any past experiences?: I haven't been a moderator on a server before, but i've had my own CS 1.6 servers back in the day, fully coded by me and controlled by me.

Do you have Skype?: Yes i do, jonas.schoenmakers

What is your strongest and weakest trait (personality)?: I'm a pretty calm person, i can remain in a cool mood and get people to follow my lead. I have no weak traits 😛

Strength: Experience in having an own community, knowing how to run and handle things.

Weakness:  My weakness is that i haven't been moderator on a rsps before, but i don't think it's that much of a difference with having your own community on another game

What makes you think you'd be a good asset for us?: My experience with other servers & communities in the past on several other games. Also the amount of bugreporting i do is actually pretty decent, i could help figuring out more important stuff that needs to be fixed.

What five qualities do YOU think are necessary for support?:

1. Stay calm
  2. Be helpfull, if someone asks something, always answer. Even if you don't know the answer, just say "i don"t know" instead of ignoring the player in need of help.
  3. Maturity
  4. Stay neutral. Don't choose sides, always think objectively.
  5. Activity

What do you hope to achieve in the long run?: I hope getting maxed on the server, that's one thing. Also i hope to see the server grow in the future and get as many players online as possible. I've been here for a quiet a while now and i think it's time for the server to reach the players that it deserves!

Big fan of the calm aspect of your application. Also that you've never been a moderator on a rsps. This is an awesome application for an awesome opportunity. Good luck my friend!

Sign in to follow this