Sign in to follow this  
Ghastly

Ghastlys Staff Application :) Enjoy

Username: Ghastly :)

Time Played (full screen picture):  2 days, 7 hrs basically because I have two accounts. 

Timezone: GMT

Any outstanding infractions on your account?: Meaning in Negative/Bad stuff nah. 

How many hours are you able to do(day/week)?: I can do full on 24 hours if theres something important or I can do ATLEAST 20 hours on a weekend and when I have school I can do 12 hours. 

Any past experiences?: Yes, I used to/or still in the staff team in Brick hill, Bopimo, Brick City, Cubash, World War II online and Unturned. 

Do you have Skype?: No, but I have discord. I can download Skype if it's needed.

What is your strongest and weakest trait (personality)?: 

Strength: Patience Generosity Self Control Respect and Being serious.

Weakness:  Speaking out loud (because I stutter a lot.)

What makes you think you'd be a good asset for us?: Well basically I would help out on a lot, I can roam around and when something bad happens I will be the guy to call or DM me. 

What five qualities do YOU think are necessary for support?:  Respect, Self-discipline Dedication in being in the Staff team, and interest in helping the community.

What do you hope to achieve in the long run?: I basically want to achieve anything that is possible. 

Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 11.19.02 PM.png

Appreciate the effort you are putting but the fact that you recently started playing this and i'm sure you aren't even 80% familiar with all the things we have here, i suggest you keep playing and adapting and show us what you are capable of and impress us.
As for this moment i have to give you -1, sorry.

Hey Ghastly, I see you are trying alot to become staff. But I think you have to play this server more than you have been played, because I dont know you yet that much. 1 requirment what im looking for new staff-member is that I have to trust the player. And one suggestion man, never beg for staff! ❤️ 

Good luck man, and lets see what future brings to us.

Best regards

1 hour ago, Steven said:

Hey Ghastly, I see you are trying alot to become staff. But I think you have to play this server more than you have been played, because I dont know you yet that much. 1 requirment what im looking for new staff-member is that I have to trust the player. And one suggestion man, never beg for staff! ❤️ 

Good luck man, and lets see what future brings to us.

Best regards

I never begged for staff, I don't remember begging for staff.

Sign in to follow this