Lukeashworth

Time Played (full screen picture):

playtime.thumb.png.032dcf200090c29ee7e1ee8c7989aee8.png

Timezone: 

GMT  English

Any outstanding infractions on your account?: 

N/A

How many hours are you able to do(day/week)?:  

I am able to play for atleast a few hours a day but would all depend on my work schedual. as most players will know my activity is reletivly high.

Any past experiences?:

approximately 5 years ago I owned my own RSPS called arrival-scape so my experiance is in coding and running a server.

Do you have Skype?:

Yes but I do not use, if it is something i need to use then i could always log in and start using.

What is your strongest and weakest trait (personality)?:

My best personality trait is my humor, I enjoy having a laugh and I think alot of players know that about me. 

Strength:

Its level 99.

Nar im kidding, my personality is guides towards helping, i was in the military for 6 years, and now i work with young people who live in carehomes, or youth offenders so i think thats just in my DNA.

Weakness:  

MY WEAKNESS IS THAT I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, AND SHE IS THE BOSS, SO IF SHE TELLS ME TO COME OFLINE, ITS HAPPANING BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO BE SLEEPING ON THE COUCH.

What makes you think you'd be a good asset for us?: .

Well i feel that the staff memebers and players know me very well,and the fact ive been playing this server since day 1 and steven knows me at a veteran shows that im dedicated to the server.

What five qualities do YOU think are necessary for support?:  

respect for others.

selfless commitment.

loyalty.

discipline.

patience.

What do you hope to achieve in the long run?:

Possibly admin spot within the server, and keep moving forward with the updates and build up a great community with a huge ECO.

Sign in to follow this