Sign in to follow this  
Sora

Sora's Staff Application

Username: Sora

Time Played (full screen picture): 9 days 3 hours icsk28.png

Timezone: UTC +12

Any outstanding infractions on your account?: Negative

How many hours are you able to do (day/week)?: 10-12 hours a day at least 80 hours a week 

Any past experiences?: i have played rs for at least 8 years and private servers ever since i can remember and i have been mod/head mod on a few servers because of the dedication i put into the server on just helping out the community. I also play sports which requires a team which is good in working with a staff team on strategies and improving the field to make the community a better place :)

Do you have Skype?: I have Skype and discord :)

What is your strongest and weakest trait (personality)?: My strongest trait is that i am a team player which will come into play with my other strong traits. my weakest trait is probably that i can have my stressed days from study but this wont effect anything in game.

Strength:Is no matter how i feel i will always be there to support and help players with problems or help with any questions because i find it so exciting to meet new people and helping them can maybe teach me something new.

Weakness:Is that i am to nice like i need to start saying no because i have to worry about myself just as much as the next man but i dont want to be mean  

What makes you think you'd be a good asset for us?: well ever since i started this server i have been staying up to 1 am my time just to grind that experience, but i have notice that from 6pm my time to like 2 am there is no staff on, and i would also like to get some staff from nz/aus because it would benefit while other staff sleep/busy also in the last week i have gone from 4 days game play to 9 days which means i might have an addiction but this server is just to good.also it would be good to have staff on at this time for when new players come on.

What five qualities do YOU think are necessary for support?:  

• always try your best to answer a question like how to train a skill or a price of item.
  • patience because everyone is different
  • always be keen to help no matter how your day is going
  • Having to know when to step up when people are arguing and sorting it out to get the issue resolved
  • just being active

What do you hope to achieve in the long run?:in the long run i hope to just be there on the journey to see where the server takes us because at the moment it seems to be growing day by day and just making new friends throughout the server is a pretty cool experience

Thanks for your time ;D Sora

See you soon Brothers 

Sign in to follow this