Quality

Quality's Staff Application

Username: Quality

Time Played (full screen picture): 2hxpmhu.png

Timezone: I live in Belgium so its GMT +1

Any outstanding infractions on your account?: I have none.

How many hours are you able to do(day/week)?: I can play every day for atleast 3-5 hours

Any past experiences?: I've had alot of previous experience with staff positions ranging from Helper to Co-owner.

Do you have Skype?: I do have Skype and I will announce it.

What is your strongest and weakest trait (personality)?:

Strength: My strenght will be my maturity and calmness, I don't get upset or will let my in real life problems get in between my 'duties' of my rank in-game. I am a friendly guy and always in the mood for things to do with players like events , etc..

Weakness: I honestly don't know because I always try do my best and be helpfull.

What makes you think you'd be a good asset for us?: I'm active alot, I always try to help people that are in need and I know alot of things about this rsps

What five qualities do YOU think are necessary for support?: 

1) Matureness : Without being mature you will never be able to adapt yourself to situations and will let your feelings get in the way.

2) The right mindset : You can't expect to get a staff position without the right mindset of being a plus in the server in a way of helping/improving the server.

3) Activity : You can't be a staff member without being active on the game.

4) None abusive : Its not because you are a staff member with new commands you are allowed to use them freely, only in situations that are getting out of hand.

5) Friendly : A staff member that isn't friendly is the worst thing you can have. Players see that rank and think I need to go to them for help, if you are not friendly people will think automatically that all staff members are unfriendly.

What do you hope to achieve in the long run?: I hope to achieve the highest possible staff position with addition of achieving greatness in the server and improving it at the best of my ability.

Other info: My real name is Kevin I'm 19 years old ( almost 20 ) and I live in Belgium, my hobby's are table soccer and thats actually it :D

Kingly regards 

Kevin aka Quality