Falcon

Falcon's Staff Application

Username: Falcon

Time Played (full screen picture):

dd489b5a08f9d6dcf943603849ff9c56.png.9af817c75fcf4fd93cc122914be915d3.png

Timezone: Central Standard Time (GMT - 5)

Any outstanding infractions on your account?: Negative

How many hours are you able to do(day/week)?:  8 Hours a Day / 40 Hours a week

Any past experiences?: Plenty of Support and Moderator experience across other RSPS's and even other games like SantosRP on GMOD which was pretty popular which I was an administrator on, and games like Arma III on Life Roleplay communities where players end up requesting staff every 5 - 10 minutes due to a rule break ingame.

Do you have Skype?:  I have Skype and Discord and TS3

What is your strongest and weakest trait (personality)?: My strongest trait would have to be my maturity, it really helps with all of my other strong traits. My weakest trait would have to be my emotions towards people in real life which doesn't really affect anything ingame or over forums.

Strength: I always have enjoyed helping people since I learn things so quick. I did it all through school helping classmates understand formulas and such.

Weakness:  I feel sometimes that I am perhaps to charitable, I can definitely tell from my real life financial situation, I have been to charitable towards others in my life and now I am left with virtually nothing.

What makes you think you'd be a good asset for us?: Well, I have been addicted to this server for a few days now and have put in some serious hours every day, and atleast %50 of the time that I am online, there are 15+ players and no staff online and I would like to change that. I already know quite a bit about the server and am learning more every hour I spend on it and would love to be the one helping at night when no one else is. Even though I can also help when there is other staff online.

What five qualities do YOU think are necessary for support?:  

1. One Quality necessary for a support is that you will need to know things that players might ask about. A good example might be the location of a monster or a price of an item.
2. Secondly, a necessary quality for a support is that you will need to have patience. As not all players are on the same level of maturity or understanding. You will have to be able to work through any problem someone might have.
3. Another necessary quality in a support is the actual want to help others. Theres no point in applying for a position thats main focus is helping people if you don't like helping people.
4. Also, there will be times when players get into an argument in which case a support should try to resolve this argument but to do so, I think a necessary quality is that the support member would have to be fair and see from both sides. OR realise that the argument is not meant for in-game chat and should be taken to the forums.
5. Lastly, A support team member should be active, your not helping anyone by being offline.

What do you hope to achieve in the long run?: My long term goal is to help as many people as I can as the server grows to be many peoples favorite place to spend free time.