Time Played (full screen picture):
Any outstanding infractions on your account?: No
How many hours are you able to do(day/week)?: 6+ Daily / 40+ Weekly
Any past experiences?: Yes, a few servers.
Do you have Skype?: Yes.
What is your strongest and weakest trait (personality)?:
Strength: I'm extremely social and love people. Love being a part of something bigger than myself. I believe I thrive in team-oriented roles.
Weakness: Sometimes I become overzealous in regards to change. I sometimes find myself believing I have an immediate solution for a problem, then figuring out I should have done more research/contemplated the situation further. (This is why I believe teamwork/communication with said team is vital)
What makes you think you'd be a good asset for us?: I'm very organized, and I pride myself on articulate communication and long term problem solving. I won't take my mind off of anything until it has been resolved.
What five qualities do YOU think are necessary for support?:
1. Communication: I believe that 99% of issues can be solved with simple communication.
2. Politeness: The RSPS world is all about player retention. If you have a good retention rate, you will succeed. How do we keep players around? POLITENESS.
3. Problem Solving: A large majority of this job is problem solving, whether that be a problematic member of our server, or an issue within the server itself.
4. Camaraderie: This goes back to teamwork. With a solid basis of camaraderie we learn to take advice and work well with those around us.
5. Discipline: In order to be successful, you must stay disciplined and informed.
What do you hope to achieve in the long run?:
Server Goal: Help be a small part of the process that gets this server to 200+ active members online consistently.
Personal Goal: Have an enjoyable server experience, and help others achieve the same!
Thanks for reading :)