There are currently 9 players online!
Welcome to Scape-War!
Scape-War is a content-packed OSRS-based private server with tons of unique features. It is a quality server utilizing talented developers and resources to ensure the best experience around. Our team creates and maintain everyday features for the players. Register today!
Scape-War features a competitive in-game economy that promotes capitalism and trading with other players. Item prices are determined by supply/demand of the good, payable with our two currencies: coins and blood money. Coins are obtained through quests and skilling while Blood Money is rewarded from killing players. The currencies can be converted to one another at a fixed rate.
Scape-War Updates - NEW Drop Tables & Tons of Fixes!
- Elite void now works with Void ranger helm (g).
- Superior dragon bones can now be added to POS.
- You no longer receive multiple very rare drops.
- Hill Giants no longer drop nor announce "rare" adamant arrows and such.
- You can now create an Ava's assembler by using a Vorkath's head on the Ava's accumulator.
- You can now eat Curry.
- Fixed the bonuses for Ferocious gloves.
- Fixed the Kill A Cow achievement.
- Bonecrusher necklace now buries bones when the necklace is equipped (Used to only work when in inventory).
- Added attack, hunter and construction to bonus skills.
- Fletching now uses the quantity selection interface.
- Added redwood trees & logs.
- Corrected the experience for burning Magic logs.
- Fixed Amethyst crystal mining.
- The Room Creation menu in Construction has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue with the login screen causing huge memory usage.
- Fixed the fps drops that occurred on a max zoom out level in fixed mode.
Scape-War Updates - Alchemical Hydra & More!
- Regular bones - 1 Point
- Big bones - 2 Points
- Baby dragon and Wyrm bones - 3 Points
- Dragon, Wyvern, Hydra, Drake and Dagannoth bones - 4 Points
- Superior dragon bones - 5 Points
- You can now create an Ardougne max cape using an Ardy cloak 4 on a Max cape.
- Added Dragon knifes.
- Avernic defender's protect value has been adjusted.
- Removed the coins requirement of Vorkath teleport.
- Fixed a bug where players could force teleport out of Great Olm and kill other bosses.
- Pets are no longer forced to pick up when logging out; They just reappear when logging in.
- Fixed an issue with players being able to select too many bonds from the ::claim interface.
- Fixed an issue with the thieving anim canceling.
- Fixed an issue in the accuracy formula where additional bonuses were not applied in some scenarios such as Void ranged and Craw's bow in the wilderness.
Scape-War Updates - Skilling Fixes & More!
- Vet'ion kills are now correctly counted.
- The killcounts shown in Collection log have been fixed.
- You can no longer open up Clan setup whilst doing agility.
- Mining is now a lot smoother: - Fixed the fast XP bug. - The animation cycle has been adjusted. - "You get some ore." is now shown in chat upon receiving ore.
- Fishing now stops properly once you walk away.
- The pipe in Taverly dungeon now works both ways!
- Abyssal sire now drops noted runite bars instead of 'perfect' gold bars.
- Dagannoth pets have been fixed.
- Dragon axe drops are now being announced.
- Fixed Dragon longsword, Dragon halberd and Dragon 2h special attacks.
Scape-War Updates - Content Fixes!
- Added Bedsheets. Bedsheet is a cosmetic headwear which turns you into a ghost!(Available in Donator Shop)
- Fixed the Chaos druids & Black knights in tav dung.
- Battle Royale lobby has been returned.
- Fixed the bank booth in varrock.
- Fixed the pillars in Revenant caves.
- Master farmer in Draynor is now functional again.
- Fixed Lottery rewarding.
- Fixed the Gem rocks in Shilo village.
- Body & Cosmic rifts are now accessable.
- Fixed the Edgeville magic tree event.
- Skilling animations are now being stopped correctly.
- Removed Ferox enclave from the wilderness.
Scape-War Updates - NEW Quest Tab!
- Quest Tab has been redesigned:
- Fixed the crash when opening POS.
- Fixed Inferno rewards.
- Removed the red rectangle which appeared on the dialogues.
- Dialogue drawing positions have been adjusted.
- Packed latest OSRS data (this means new content in the near future)!
- Combo food eating has been fixed.
- The combat dummy at edge is now multi.
- Fixed the deposit boxes at home and mining/fishing.
- Fixed the weird appearances at makeover mage.
- Edgeville shop door is now jammed.
- Runecrafting altars and essence mine is now functional again.
- Combo food now works both ways!
- Fixed ::yell for youtubers.
- The sheep in lumbridge are now functional again.